10 Food Myths. I like #4 (^_^)

/
0 Comments
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

hi there. today i found out (TIFO) an interesting topic. gels, you gonna love this esp #4. huhuu. i called it double treat info just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. why? it's not just about FOOD (my feveret topic, of course. huhu) but also about how FOOD can make you LOSE WEIGHT. isn't that fantastic or what?

Previous TIFO post: Banana

10 Food Myths [Source: Today I found out]



webbek: I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe.  - Elizabeth Hurley


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Orang Kampung Saya

Mother Earth Lovers

Chocodates Supplier

Chocodates Supplier
Click picture to get the chocolatey taste (^_^)

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Chop!

Popular Posts