Diapers Cake #3: Andre New Born.

/
2 Comments
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hi there. Last week, I received order from 1 of my customer that I baked for. Thanks a lot Mrs. Anis. She request to used a towel instead of blanket for cake based. At first, I'm thinking of Elephant @ Lion @ Frog (please don't be mad Madame). Then, after mixing all the ingredient, it's became a WildLife Diapers Cake.

The DC will be deliver this evening by me (^_^) Can't wait to see the receiver reaction. Hope both receiver & giver are happy with it.


Below are the ingredient used:
  1. Diapers
  2. Towel Wild Life
  3. Pyjamas
  4. Sock
  5. Soft toys
  6. Accesories
  7. XOXO

Webbek: I feel like I'm nothing without wildlife. They are the stars. I feel awkward without them. ~Bindi Irwin


You may also like

2 comments:

Rafidah Ahmad said...

cantekkkkkkkkkkk!

M1ss F0r3st said...

Kak Rafidah: makacih sangat2! =)

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Orang Kampung Saya

Mother Earth Lovers

Blog Archive

Chocodates Supplier

Chocodates Supplier
Click picture to get the chocolatey taste (^_^)

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Chop!

Popular Posts