Diapers Cake #4: New Born - Hana.

/
0 Comments
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Salam Jumaat semua. minta maaf ari ni xde post Friday Series. post kali ni masih lagi berkisar tentang diapers cake (^_^) This time, I baked a diapers cake for a new born baby girl of Tuan Shah & Mafuza. The little angel name is Tuan Nurhana Shaza. It's a gift from their colleagues.


Hope they like it as much as I enjoy baking it. Since the budget is quite big, I started imagine that I can get a lot of things. After I survey I found some items are very cute & adorable but I'm afraid it might be nonfunctional. Finally, I ended up with below items to baked their diapers cake.


  1. Diapers Size M;
  2. Blanket Carter;
  3. Pant Baby Kiko;
  4. Shirt Baby Kiko;
  5. Sock Baby Kiko;
  6. Mitten Baby Kiko;
  7. Teether Baby Kiko;
  8. Stackable toy Fisher Price;
  9. Baby 1st Year Record Book.
  10. Accesories;
  11. Lots of love & XOXO.

Webbek: To give without any reward, or any notice, has a special quality of its own. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Orang Kampung Saya

Mother Earth Lovers

Blog Archive

Chocodates Supplier

Chocodates Supplier
Click picture to get the chocolatey taste (^_^)

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Chop!

Popular Posts