Hi peeps! Good news to cheer up your day. Kids cooking classes are back @The Marche, The Curve during school holiday - Nov/Dec 2012. I love their cooking class. Click here to read Hazim's experience. Beside cooking class, I enjoy eating at The Marche. Want to know why? Please click here & here (^_^)
Orite peeps. Enough about me, here is some information for you about the cooking class.
- Fee: RM35 (including Certificate of Attendance, Recipe, Bring home your own creation, Refreshment, Picky Meal voucher ~it's really worth it)
- Kids per class: Max 20 kids
- Age: 5-12 years old
- Interesting? Call 03-7727 8461
- There are 5 different menu on every weeks.
- Note: NO CLASSES ON PUBLIC HOLIDAY & WEEKEND.
Orite. Happy cooking my dear. XOXO.
Webbek: Cooking is actually quite aggressive and controlling and sometimes, yes, there is an element of force-feeding going on. ~Nigella Lawson.